Saturday, January 9, 2016

You could be just more than just the Breasts, Aalia! Why not show them off as well!

My reply to the blog from MensXP
http://goo.gl/U4mFd4

It happens to be the first post that I saw on my wall soon after I logged on to Facebook this morning! And the punchline of the write-up stirred me to such an extent that I couldn't suppress my urge to retaliate. 
See, no matter how good you might be in showing off your singularity towards feminism, at the end of the day we all should respect the class & elegance that women are ushered with & women, on the contrary, must recognize that respect. 
To me, there is no point arguing over skin show or nudity. But just because I have something pretty doesn't mean I keep flashing it around. Attraction being the law of nature calls for so much of cuss when not handled proficiently. 
So it's not just about somebody ogling you, rather you purposefully calling for it because certain things look good when they are enrobed. 
As far as women are concerned, they must know where to draw the line & devise a rational approach rather than start chiding about all the bad happening around. 
Our creator has bestowed every one of us with emotions; the only remarkable difference is the virtuousness & sensibility to regulate our cravings. 
Some of us withstand it while others get carried away! Now things boil up to the situations that you build. Go ahead & show off your boobs in front of a bunch of gentlemen, they would rather look at them from a distance smile wryly & continue doing what they are doing. 
Flash them in front a group of seeking youth, they would pass lewd comments at you, smirk & still let you go. 
God forbid, if you choose to show them off to some insane freaks, then may the Almighty have mercy on you! The million dollar question here is, how to spot these unique people in a crowd? I suggest don't! 
People wear masks too. I don't want to sound judgmental here, but yeah the least you could do is to act sensibly. And if you are purposefully architecting the plot then you have the right to remain silent! 
Dear Aalia Ebrahim, you could be more than just the breasts, then why just portray yourself as a self-seeking boob. You see life is all about Projection & Perception. Period!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate