Friday, September 13, 2013

a night to cherish..



Yet again the night surrenders itself to another exotic yet sublime twilight and has all the reason to compel me to start all over again. And I seek insomnia so that I can keep romancing this restrained night. A silent and one-sided affair has its own charm when you are aware of a lively response from your counterpart. As I write this into the late hour of the night the sound of tiny droplets of rain patting against my window seizes my attention and the eternal sight of these beads of water slowly gliding towards the entire length of the leaves makes it even more fascinating. In the meanwhile my gaze is pulled towards an acute gleaming substance which turns out to be the edge of a neighbouring leaf soaked in the fluorescent light of the lamp post, and a strong urge of capturing the moment forces me to fiddle with my paper and pen and confiscate every happening.

There is something which every act of theirs has to convey. I know I might sound crazy but I feel like a silent conversation going on between us. Perhaps they have a message for me, and if it is so then I am going to decipher it no matter what it takes. Leaves are cherishing every single drop of water, no matter how firmly it comes down at them. They bask in the charm along with the light and lives every moment till it possibly feels whole bit of the droplet which gently drifts away across it. Not only that they seem to be chit chatting with each other as it can be made out by their shaky appearance, as if rain has come as a pleasant relief for them after all those wrath of continuous heat and dust for weeks. But somewhere there array of tough times didn’t bog their enthusiasm down and they patiently waited for the gates of heaven to open up and now when it finally dawned upon them they are enjoying all its flavor. The tapping sound resembles of them singing in chorus and what it seems like they want me to join their company. But I prefer our silent conversation. You see this is way better than the one which we have with our so called partners night long as so much is at stake in that case. We might end up getting overtensed, overexcited, aroused and so many unwanted symptoms and lastly few awful series of events follow, which goes vice versa. And we wake up in the morning only to find out that so many things were bargained. J but this affair is so divine in itself that there is no room for any of those ugly alternative. It is kind of having one of those silent eye to eye conversation and turns out to be more interesting when one starts reading those eyes silently.

That is why I seek insomnia to stretch this affair a little longer, but alas !!! there is someone who is trying to overcome it and drag me to the hell.. oops that is again a heaven in itself. It seems I am losing it all and migrate to the other world. Hope it won’t take a toll on me J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate