Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Happy Birthday My Cutie Pie!


Your lovely smile emanated countless emotions,
I found comfort in your clasp, & cuddle,
Your soft touch pampered our relation.
Your warm hug comforted me,
Your cheerful cry gave me elation.
I hated whenever you cried, 
But the soulful cry made positive dissipation.
I wondered how someone smiled so deeply after waking up,
Then you woke up, and enlivened us with smile dispensation.
Your gorgeous smile made me skip a heartbeat,
You turned into my obsession.
I found a perfect company in you,
You've become my prime attraction.
I cherish all the 365 days of your incredible journey,
Oh, you do have all my attention.
The world became a better place,
You are the reason behind this transition.
I picturise you in most of the things I do,
Boy, you are quite a source of my inspiration!

As you turn one today my heart knows no bound of ecstasy. Moreover, it's just one year champ! Chachu-Betu are going to make memories together & will live amazing moments in time to come.

Happy birthday, baby! Chachu loves you. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate